- Monday – Thursday
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Ages 7 to 17
- Water and snacks are provided
- Recommend to send your child(ren) with lunch
- Drop off is as early as 8:00 a.m.
- Pick up is as early as 3:30 p.m.
- Space is limited, so please reserve you position now
Registration is closed.
Our 2021 Summer Camp took place June 7 to August 8 for 8 Weeks, Monday through Friday, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Participants between 7-17 are welcome.
- Drop Off 9:15 – 10:00 a.m.
- Mornin Announcements 10:00 – 10:15 a.m.
- Meet at Basecamp 10:15 – 10:20 a.m.
- 30-min. stations, 10:20 – 12:30PM
- Lunch (subject to change), 12:30 – 1:00 p.m.
- 30-min. stations, 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Snack (subject to change), 3:00 – 3:15 p.m.
- 30-min. stations, 3:15 – 3:45 p.m.
- Basecamp Clean Up, 3:45 – 4:00 p.m.
- End of Camp Ceremony, 4:00 – 4:30 p.m.
- Pick up, 4:30 – 5:00 p.m.
● Our first priority is the safety of your child and others
● Keep a 6 feet distance for Social Distancing
● Zero tolerance for bullying and physical harm
● Demonstrate first tee Code of Conduct
● Follow the Drop-off and Pick-up times provided
● No Cell phones
● No Toys/Cards
No pickups between 3:30 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
First Tee Code of Conduct
Respect for Myself
I will dress neatly in a clean shirt tucked into pants or shorts, and I will wear golf shoes or athletic shoes
I will try my best and keep a positive attitude when I play or practice
I will eat right, get enough sleep, and take care of myself so I can stay healthy
Respect for Others
I will be friendly, courteous, and helpful
I will follow instructions and safety rules
I will have fun without being loud and rowdy
I will be honest and be a good sport, whether I win or lose
Respect for my Surroundings
I will keep the golf course and practice areas clean and in as good or better shape than I found them
I will clean and take care of my golf clubs
I will be careful not to damage anything that
belongs to others